Friday Favorites

I'm linking up for Friday Favorites with Momfessionals, A Little Bit of Everything and Grace and Love today! 

 Momfessionals


I have to say that one of my favorite things right now is a pair of shoes. I got these TOMS knock offs at Payless for $20 two summers and let me just say they have been my most worn shoe! I can wear them with jeans, khakis, black canvas banks, dresses, and pretty much any color.



I've worn them so much that I literally wore a hole into the toe. 

Yep. Embarrassing. But I still wore them because I loved them so much.

I tried to sew it and it worked for a bit but it didn't last. So I knew it was time for another pair. The bad thing is that Payless doesn't sell them anymore. So I was on a mission to find another pair of leopard print slip-ons. 

This time I went with a pair from TOMS!! And they arrived this morning! 



I love them! My only concern is that they might be a little too big. I hear TOMS stretch. So before taking off the tag I might order another pair from Nordstrom in a smaller size just to be sure. Gotta love a free return and shipping policy!

I love that the leopard print will go with everything. And I'm not really a "fancy flats" kind of girl so these are perfect for me. I'm hopeful that I don't wear a hole into these as fast as I did my other pair. Has anyone ever had that problem with TOMS or a similar type of shoe getting holes?


(I realized after I posted these that its a very weird angle of my feet. But I'm 28 weeks pregnant and just finished making 2 lasagna's and I'm camped out on the couch now so I think I'll just leave it! =P)

Comments

  1. Stopping by from the link up. LOVE my toms but they do stretch a half size or so. And no, had mine for ages and no holes :-)


    <3 Sarita. www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Sorry its taken me ages to reply. I could NOT figure out how to reply to comments and realized I had a setting wrong!

    Still have my TOMS and they didn't stretch too much. Glad I stuck with the 8.5. Hoping for no holes anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts