Friday Favorites

 


It's Friday!! And it's been a crazy busy few weeks and I haven't blogged much. But I decided to link up with Momfessionals today for Friday Favorites to share my big news!!


Baby girl #3 made her big arrival 3 weeks early last Friday!!! Yes. She is already a week old (not a favorite!). 

Introducing Callie Ann!! 

I think she can definitely be considered a favorite today, what do you all think? Even her little lips are my favorite! =)


She was 7lbs 1oz and 19.5 inches long!! Born at 5:10pm! I went into labor on my own. I actually started having contractions Wednesday night at 10 mins apart but I knew I wasn't in real labor just yet. This wasn't my first rodeo after all. So all day Thursday I still had contractions. I woke up at 4 am Friday morning with them 7 minutes apart and more severe so I figured it was go time. I actually got up and got the girls to school and drove myself to the hospital to get checked out, Glen had went on to work because he assumed I was fine (his work is 2 hours from the hospital so when I figure out I was in real labor I made him leave so he would be with me). They checked me and I was dilating and actually in labor. I checked in at 9:30 am at the hospital and had her by 5:10 pm. It was such a super easy labor. I felt fine most of the time. I got my epidural and I went from 6cm to 10cm in about an hour. I pushed twice and she was here! This has also been my easiest recovery. I've felt good for the most part, just a little soreness. 

Callie is doing fantastic! She is such a sweet baby. She very rarely cries. We are putting her to bed at 8. She woke up at 12:30 and 3 last night and ate then went right back to sleep, which is typical of every night so far. I'm praying this sticks because momma can get use to this! The girls are absolutely in love with her and have been fantastic! We are so very blessed! 

Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I tormented my family and made them take one family picture and a few fast ones of just the girls for my wall! 



These 3 are my absolute favorite thing!



My second favorite thing this week is NO MORE MATERNITY CLOTHES!! Yay! I am sooo happy about this! I just needed to be able to put a regular shirt on again. Ha

Here's a new shirt I bought while pregnant and prayed it fit after baby came!


That's it for this week. Hopefully i can get back to blogging soon! I've had so much to say but lacked the time and energy the last month or so! 

Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!! Also, I post on Instagram a lot (its my favorite form of social media)! So follow me over there if you want, mandirenee! 


post signature


Comments

  1. Love your three girls! They are precious! Congratulations on your newest! I have three little girls too! Stopping over from the Friday Favorites link up! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They are such a blessing! I will have to stop by your blog and take a look around! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts