#mandismoments2015 Week 2

What. A. Week! Shew. It's only Wednesday and I'm already tired! Can it be the weekend yet?! 😉


Day 8: All bundled up and ready to take Callie to her 2 month appointment in the 1* weather! (They were suppose to be in school but with the cold weather they put us on a 2 hour delay. We still had to be at the pedi by 8) 😜


Day 9: We owed this girl a birthday gift. This is what she picked (mommy REALLY tried to talk her out of it!)


Day 10: She is 9 weeks old and decided to sleep until 7am! Mommy LOVES this!


Day 11: She didn't eat good for 2 days and just wasn't herself. Lots of mommy snuggle time. Little did I know what was coming. 


Day 12: Sweet girl is sick. Back to the pedi. Trying to keep the congestion at bay and keep her comfortable. 


Day 13: A day home with my girl, some crafts, and Celebrity Apprentice. I've never really watched the Celebrity version before (and hadn't watched the reg version in years before they started this) but there was nothing else on and I got sucked in. Geraldo is just insane. 


Day 14: Its a real shame Callie gets no attention. 😂 We ended up BACK at the pedi not long after this picture. The girls didn't have school today so once again we all went! Good thing I'm a pro at taking them to dr appointments by myself. 😋

Comments

Popular Posts