Friday Favorites

So glad it's Friday! I am ready for the weekend! I'm really looking forward to my hair appt Saturday morning with one of my best friends. New hair, no kids, and a couple hours with her = super relaxing morning. 

So I missed Friday Favorites last week due to being so very sick! Today I'm feeling better so here we go!


First up, this picture of the girls is my new favorite! I was finally able to recap our snowed in weekend and you can catch that post here! I love a good winter snow and 17" was just awesome! 



Yesterday was our 10 year anniversary!!! It's hard to believe it's been 10 years! I don't remember what life was like before this boy of mine came into it. God has blessed us with a beautiful life and family! We went out to eat at Outback last night and it might have been crazy with all 3 girls, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. 




Yesterday was also the 100th day of school. Which equals "dress like a 100 year old!"  I have the prettiest 100 year olds I know. 


And can I just say how much I love her hair when it came out of the curlers!!!



This baby! She's my favorite 1 year old. And sink baths are my favorite. I was sick Sunday and Glen took the 2 big girls bowling with our church and Callie and I stayed home. I love her sweet face! 


I really wish I knew how to insert videos. Because the one of Addie actually dancing at the bowling alley is my favorite thing all week. You can check it out on Instagram @mandirenee! It makes me laugh every time I watch it. 



Last is the hourly set up for the EC planner! Does anyone else use this one? Oh how I love it!! Not having boxes is so freeing! 




Alright guys. That's all for this week!! Thanks for stopping by and checking me out! 



I am linking up with these fabulous bloggers today! Take a second and check them out!

Andrea at Momfessionals
Katie at Cup of Tea

grab button for Cup of Tea

April at a. liz adventures


 Karli at September Farm

Comments

  1. Love how you have the weather across the top of your planner...I thought I was crazy for doing that and am so glad that I'm not the only one! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts