Friday Favorites

Yay! It's Friday. And its date night for Glen and I. We haven't been on a date since our marriage retreat with our church in March! I am super excited. We are going to dinner and watching Captain America (finally)!

So let's get to my favorites on this awesome Friday! I'm linking up with Momfessionals. Grab the image, link up, and check everyone out!


 First up is this Squirt! That belly and chubby thighs are my favorite! Oh this age, I just love it.



We walked down the street to get sissy's off the bus last Friday! They were all excited and Callie thought she was hot stuff getting to walk with them!


My newest niece was born on Sunday and my girls (and myself) are all in LOVE! So, so sweet. We went down Sunday after she was born but the hospital changed rules and we weren't able to hold or even really see her. Addie was NOT happy. She was so concerned about the baby, that the baby wasn't with Aunt Ang, that she didn't get to hold the baby. So Monday we went back to the hospital so they could see her. Look at those smiles!!




Beep, beep. Little Miss Hot Stuff coming through. She grabbed the buggy all by herself and stayed right with me the entire time. She just loved walking around Target.


I made my mom's (which is my Grandma Pinions, which she got from my Papaw Pinion's full bloodied Italian mother) spaghetti sauce on Wed. It took a solid 2 hours but so worth it. And I get enough to freeze about 5 helpings which is awesome. It has to cook for awhile and sit for awhile for the flavor to go through so we didn't get to have it Wed but we did have it Thursday! Yummy!! And my girls absolute favorite!


I bought another FarmGirl Paints cuff! Oh I just love them. Can't wait until I get it in! These are my favorite and wear mine ALL the time.


Doesn't everyone brush their teeth while they potty? (I know it seems Callie is on here more then the big girls but right now she is with me 24/7. Plus she doesn't get mad when I say "say cheese")
 

I saw this and just had to laugh! This is so me right now. I am SO ready for summer break to get here. I'm in the "I think I can, I think I can" mindset right now. Three more weeks people! Three. More. Weeks!!

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by this little space of the internet! 

Follow me on my favorite form of social media, Instagram, @mandirenee!

Comments

Popular Posts