Friday Favorites: It's a Crazy Beautiful Life

Guys, we are so close to school being out! This is the last Friday that my girls have school! Their last day is next Thursday and I couldn't be any more happy! Our pool is open and its been 80*-90* here and we are ready to enjoy a lazy summer!

So here we go, my Friday Favorites from the last week or two! Head over to Momfessionals to check out everyone else's!

 

We finally got our pool up and going over Memorial Day weekend and my children are already being little fish! We love having the convenience of a pool in our backyard!

 I bought Callie a little pool for the deck. Let's be honest, Squirt does NOT like to not be active when she's outside. She's not feeling the float in the pool right now and thats the ONLY way shes allowed in the big pool.

Sunday our church had Family Fun Night out on some farm property of one of our members. We all had a blast. They fished, we ate hotdogs, we made smores, and we hung out with our friends/church family!


Baylie caught her first ever fish! She was so excited and wants to go fishing more with her daddy!




I mean, that face and this bow. I laughed so, so hard!



On Tuesday, Baylie was suppose to have a field trip and due to some circumstances, I couldn't go with her. I didn't want her to go 3 hours without me so we decided to drop Callie off to Mamaw, Addie off to school, and we had a girl day, just me and her. She LOVED this. She had been waiting for a month and a half for it and we had such a good time. I don't get much one-on-one time with the girls but I am determined to make more of an effort.


I should add. All she asked for was a slushee this day. She could do whatever she wanted, and she wanted a slushee. So we found the biggest one we could get!!




The girls had some kind of exhibit come to their school and if you paid $10 they got to hold one of the animals and get their picture taken. Best $20 ever! They were so excited when they came home! It's not very often you get to hold a baby kangaroo.




Yesterday was Field Day at the girls school. Which meant it was actually Baylie's very first Field Day! They had a blast! 




Class shirts this year! Love it!


The PTO (which I'm on) provided snowcones for the kids. Callie got one too, hers might just not have had any flavoring in it! =)


All she wanted ALL day was "ball, momma, ball"! She finally got to push it!


Big jump for Baylie!

It might have taken her longer, and been a little harder for her but she finished! She was so proud of herself. And it almost made me cry watching a few of her girl friends cheer her on and run up to hug her when she finished. 


Last but not least is my new Erin Condren planner! I ordered the black coil, the neutral layout, and THIS cover! Look how pretty! Can't wait for it to get here! If you are interested in ordering one, here's a referral link for $10 towards your first purchase!



Have a great weekend everyone. And follow me on my favorite form of social media, Instagram, @mandirenee.

Comments

  1. Stopping by from Friday Favorites... That giant bow? I can't even! Too adorable! Looks like your girls had a super fun week. We have school until the 23rd. I'm excited for the slower pace of summer, but not ready for my oldest to be a 1st grader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Friday Favorites... That giant bow? I can't even! Too adorable! Looks like your girls had a super fun week. We have school until the 23rd. I'm excited for the slower pace of summer, but not ready for my oldest to be a 1st grader!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts