Friday Favorites: Summer Break Edition

Welcome to my Friday Favorites. I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals. So follow the link and check out everyone's post!!


Yesterday was the last day of school so today is our first Friday of summer break! We are so excited! 

Here are my girls on their last day of school (and one of Callie because she had to have a picture too!) 




On Wednesday Baylie had her Kindergarten graduation. It's hard to believe she's going into first grade. She got awards for Most Likely to Build Her Own House (voted on by the kids), a reading award (she read more books by herself to her teacher then any other kid in the class), Sunshine Award (because she's always happy and cheering people up, and Role Model Award (because everyone always looked to her to know the answer to what the teacher was among). They all fit her PERFECTLY. I am so blessed to me her mommy! 




My new Erin Condren came yesterday. The black coil is my favorite. And the cover. And the neutral layout. It's so pretty. 


The girls had an art show at their school earlier this week and their art was of course my favorite!! 



Getting an afternoon to relax while the girls were in school and Callie was asleep was my favorite! I need to unwind and it was a nice relaxing hour of the day. 


It's summer break guys! It's my favorite time of year! Looking forward to a few months home with these 3 crazy, beautiful girls! 



Thanks for stopping by!

If you want to see what's in my favorite summer bag, click here.

You can follow me on my favorite form of social media, Instagram, @mandirenee!

Comments

  1. Sitting by a pool with no kids...that sounds amazing! It looks like you are having a great summer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing. I might have got a little burnt. =P

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from Friday Favorites- glad I found you! Your girls are precious- Holly @ Pink Lady (http://holly-pinklady.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So are yours! Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the Friday Favorites link up! Such a cute post! Hope you enjoy mine as well :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And I did! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts