Friday Favorites

Another week of summer under our belt. This weekend (Sunday to be exact) my big girl turns 9! So come back next week to see her birthday weekend recap! Today is Friday, which means its time to link up with Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday Favorites!



First up are these shoes from Payless. We needed a pair of closed toes shoes for summer and these were BOGO half off! (I got a new pair of tennis shoes). The girls love these and they are super easy to put on. I like that they can ride their bikes in them and don't have to keep putting socks on and then taking them off the second they get home. (My kids are all about no socks and flip flops in the summer).


I went to Kohls and got a bunch of new shirts. They were having a sale PLUS an additional 30% off. I got about 10 shirts for $150! I needed some new "nicer" shirts for summer. The good thing about all of these is that I can layer with a sweater for winter!


I also got this super soft sweater from Kohls. It was originally $64, marked down to $25 plus 30% off! Yep, such a good deal. I LOVE it and its a new favorite. (It also has a hood which I love for if its raining)


Miss Priss. She's my curly haired wild child and I love her more then she will ever know!


We started potty training. Jesus, give me strength. I hate potty training but my favorite is that cute little bottom in big girl panties. This girl has been ready for 2 months. Mommy is not. But here we go! She is telling me when she needs to go which is awesome!


Guys, I want this bag SO bad. I can't find it anywhere (its an older color). Blue is my favorite color and this style is so cute! It's a Fossil Sydney Satchel in Sapphire. If you happen to see it somewhere will you please leave the link? Or if you are selling one, EMAIL ME! LOL I'm stalking eBay right now but nothing has come up!


I got a new pair of TOMS. TOMS are my favorite shoe and no matter how many times I try another pair of slip on shoes, I come back to my beloved TOMS. My old leopard print ones are about 2 years old so it was time to bit the bullet and get a new pair. I went for grey since I figured they would go with anything!


Sissy's stayed the night with Mamaw Mary Wednesday night and on Thursday morning she had no idea what to do with herself. So she sat under my feet in the bathroom floor and ate her cereal while I got ready. That little head is my favorite. It goes too fast. I want time to slow down!


Speaking of time slowing down, here is my favorite almost 9yo with her Papaw (my dad) at Olive Garden Thursday night. He took her out to eat early for her birthday! Olive Garden is HER favorite place and we will probably end up there again on Sunday for her actual birthday!


That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by! Take a second and follow me on my favorite form of social media, Instagram, @mandirenee! Have a great weekend.

Comments

  1. My boys love Olive Garden too. They call it "The Grape" and I think they love it mostly for the breadsticks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girls don't like the breadsticks. Its my favorite part, and the salad. Their salad is the best! =)

      Delete
  2. Toms are the best and those payless shoes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts