Welcome

First, a little background. I have always had a love for photography. My husband bought me my first DSLR for my very first Mother's Day. He has been my biggest supporter and wanted me to do this years ago but with 2 young girls to take care of and not living too close to family I just didn't have the time. Now one is in school and the other is old enough that I can take her with me if needed so its the perfect time to start this. I have loved every minute of this venture so far. Its fun meeting new people., finding new places to hold shoots, and learning new techniques with shooting and editing. I am always anxious to do better and learn more.

In this space I will blog about my photography journey. I'll post pictures from sessions and maybe, if there ends up being interest, I can help do some tutorials and such.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts