April Pin-spired





So I decided to do this kinda late and just have one outfit, but I still wanted to post. I decided to try the black outfit with brown boots look. I wasn't sure at first but I think I kinda loved it after I wore it.



So here's my inspiration:


 Malin Akerman spices up a black outfit with a leopard print scarf and brown studded boots in Los Feliz. http://www.eonline.com/photos/6415/celebrity-street-style/242961


And here is my picture (I have a black and grey striped scarf on but you can't see it really good in the picture):








































I really enjoyed trying to make an outfit out of things I had in my closet and trying something new. I will definitely be trying more this month!


Comments

  1. Cute Cute!! i would have never put grey black and brown together before Pinterest! But now I lOVE it! I think it just goes so well together! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really nice recreation! can't wait to see what other outfits you put together. hope you're having a great day!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey-Brown-Black is one of my favorite combo's right now!! You rocked it! Super cute! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit! Black and brown used to freak me out, but now I can't get enough of it. Great job! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. The brown and black mixed together is so fun! I think it makes an outfit a little more interesting! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts