Just a Few Pics From Our Spring Break

**I completely forgot I had this sitting in my draft folder! A little late, but here are a few pics from our low key Spring Break!**

Addie was out last week for break. We didn't do much but we had a fun time anyways. Well. For the middle part anyways. Poor girl got sick on Thursday and was sick all weekend which mean her and momma missed Easter Sunday church. Super sad. Then Friday I ended up with it and I'm still trying to recover. Anyways we did get to do a few fun things the couple days we weren't sick. Here are a few pics from our week!




Sick kiddo

She got to go to church with Daddy Easter Sunday, this is NOT her Easter dress though! We saved it for when we were all together, couldn't let all that color coordinating go to waste! =P



Easter baskets. I don't do candy, we just don't eat it. So I picked them up little things I thought they would like that were on the cheaper side. Must say, it was a hit!

Pottery painting!

Cheeeeeessssseeee!

Chick Fil A sliding

Fun!


Mommy turned 30 today so we both got a picture with her!

Build a Bear got My Little Ponies in! My 3yo's mind was blown! Ha



Comments

Popular Posts