Pin-spired and a little more!

First off. I'm trying to set my blog up with bloglovin. There should be a link on the side if you want to follow through that!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



***************************************************

 I'm doing this with another post because I really didn't do too well with this this past month. I think time just got away. I will be better next month!

The only picture I have is of the necklace I ordered from http://www.amycornwell.com/ I have been loving the pictures of people with plate/banner necklaces with names on them. I decided to do one with the girls names on it. I love it to bits!

I first saw it on Jessica Alba with her girls names on it and thats when I fell in love! 


 Mines made a little different but I still love it so much!




**************************************************

Summer is officially in full gear here at our little house. Last week was BEAUTIFUL outside so we spent 3 out of 5 (weekdays) swimming! Addie loved every second of it. She is my little fish and would live in the water if she was allowed! Baylie on the other hand has decided that "The pool is too full. Me no want it to go over me head". Apparently swimming lessons where she can TOUCH wasn't the best idea the past 3 months because now she is absolutely terrified. Which really is a shame because we are in the process of putting in our own pool. I'm going to have my work cut out for me the next few weeks!

We also ended up at the movies for the first time this summer. Momma got sunburnt and the girlies were exhausted so to the movies we went. The only thing playing at the time was The Croods and we loved it! It was adorable and I love that the girls are at an age that I can take them by myself and not be overwhelmed (too much anyways). One thing you should know about me is that I love going to the movies. Our theaters do the Free or $1 movies in the summer for older movies and I try to take the girls every week. I want them to enjoy going as much as I do! 




So Baylie is in the same exact size clothing as Monkey Doodle. Yes. They are 2 1/2 years apart! So needless to say I am a little short on clothes since what I was using for one kiddo I am now using for two. We went looking for new pj's and these are my kids for sure! Baylie even picked this Spiderman (yes, they are boys, don't judge) pj's over Princess ones! And of course we got some Star Wars ones!



My husband's little sister graduated over Memorial Day weekend! I am so proud of her. She was only 8 when Babe and I started dating and its hard to believe that she is 18 now! Time really does fly by!


And finally, I have to say that I LOVE all of my items I got with my Stella&Dot sign up credits! These have to be my two favorite.

The Serenity Stone Drop earrings and the Adrienne Mixed Chain necklace! 

Stella&Dot is having a special offer in June. For every $50 you spend you get $25 Dot Dollars to spend on a $50 purchase in July! Such a great deal, especially if you think ahead for Christmas or Birthday's of those special women in your life! You can shop my Trunk Show here. When you order your jewelry will be shipped right to you, no waiting on everyone to finish shopping! =)

Comments

Popular Posts