Pin-spired: August Update






So while I wasn't blogging the past 2 months I was still thinking about my outfits and taking pictures. So here are a few things I wore during July! =)


Look #1! I love this outfit so much. I've seen it here and there and just thought it was bright and fun. The shorts have purple spots through them. My necklace is Stella&Dot and can be found here.
Shirt is American Eagle. Shorts are Target.

Here's a look off Pinterest that I love. I don't wear many skirts so finding it in shorts and a tshirt fits my style more. 


 Anyone that knows me, knows that my absolute favorite color is blue. And blue is big right now! I found this watch at Charming Charlies and built my outfit around it! I loooove my camera necklace also that I got at the same time (also Charming Charlie's). So since they were different metals I tried my hand at mixing metals for the first time. I'm usually a silver gal but I'm starting to like gold a little more everyday.



In other news, I got my hair cut and I love it. I got bangs again. I had them for years and let them grow but decided I missed them so they are back! =)

Thanks for stopping in! See ya next month! =)

Comments

Popular Posts