InstaLife

I think I'm going to start posting pictures from Instagram every Monday. I take A LOT of pictures with my iPhone even though I own a nice fancy camera (ha). I find that for my everyday life its easiest to grab my phone since I normally have it on me all the time. So here goes!


This is the very intent face of a 3yo watching The Avengers for the first time. This girl is OBSESSED with super heroes! She was captivated to say the least! =)


And THIS is the very happy face of a 3yo starting Preschool for the very first time. Mommy sure does miss having this girl home but she so wanted to go to school and she is loving every minute of it!


My oldest baby lost her first tooth this week. And then she either swallowed it or washed it down the sink. I'm not 100% sure which (since she doesn't talk much). I was devastated to not have her tooth, I had always planned to keep all their baby teeth (I'm assuming this isn't strange to any mommy's out there, my husband thought I was crazy though). I keep triple checking her other teeth in fear I'm going to miss it again. She didn't even TELL me this one was loose!


They were SO excited for the new Doc McStuffins episode! They pulled their couches, pillows and blankets into the living room and snuggled in to watch!


I finally got a picture of all 5 cousins (on my side) looking at the camera (phone) with halfway decent smiles! Love my babies (I claim my sisters kids as my own. Ha)


Comments

Popular Posts