One Big Truth

I decided to link up with some other bloggers for this discussion. 




I just loved this. It really made me think about what God has been dealing with me with recently and how I wanted to say it. Its my inability to not be in control, I want to plan everything and when things don't go as I have planned then I fall apart. This is something I'm working on changing and praying for help with daily. I especially see it when it comes to Addie.  I never thought I would be raising a child with special needs. There are days when I feel so inadequate and lost and have no idea what to do to help this beautiful, special, amazing, loving little girl that God gave me the honor to be the mother of but I know HE has a special plan for HER, and for ME, and for our family and I trust in His perfect plan even though right now I have NO idea what that plan is.



Comments

  1. It can be so hard to put aside our plans and wait on the Lord's even when we've seen how amazing his plans can be. I have a similar issue with wanting to be in control, but I have to learn that some things just aren't in my control. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i''m so glad you linked up. great truth. i look forward to learning more about your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts