Baby #3

I guess I have learned to never say never. I really thought we were done with babies. Our girls were independent. We had so much going on with Addie. And Glen always said he wanted to be done by the time we were 30 (we both turned 31 this year).

Well. Three was always "our number". When we talked about having kids I could always see us with three. Three girls to be exact, I have no idea why! It got to the point right before Christmas where all I wanted was to have another baby. Our last one! We had finally gotten answers with Addie and we are on a path that is hopeful. The girls were finally at a point where I wasn't feeling overwhelmed as a mommy. And I knew it was going to be this year or never. So Glen and I really really talked about it and prayed about it. We said we would give it 2 months and see what happened and then reevaluate if we weren't pregnant. God blessed us the very first month with our third little one!

I had to keep it a secret for a week (hardest thing EVER), Glen wanted to tell our families in person and I went and did all the bloodwork to make sure everything was where it was suppose to be. So we bought these shirts for the girls and told our families that way! To say there was a lot of shock would be an understatement but everyone is also so excited!


I was sick the first 4 months. Terribly, terribly sick. I ended up in the ER 3 times. My house was falling down around me. But we made it through! And we finally got to really see our little one at 12 weeks! 


Then at 17 weeks. We found out what we were having!!! 

(I took this right before going into the ultrasound)


The girls were so so excited, we all were! They had said since the beginning that they wanted a baby sister! Glen had said since the beginning that it would be another girl and I had agreed with him. Like I said earlier, when I saw our family, I saw us with 3 little blonde haired blue eyed girls! 

Little Callie Ann will be joining us sometime around Thanksgiving!!! And yes, I have an "A"ddie, "B"aylie and "C"allie! =)

I am 23 weeks now and I had been feeling amazing but the last few days I have felt really bad again. Hopefully its just a little bump in the road and we will be on our way to feeling better fast! 

 If you see me in the next few months, I can almost guarantee that I will be dressed in some form of this outfit. Tanks, cardigans and scarfs for the win!


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts