Friday Favorites {Link Up}



Momfessionals


From everything I've seen its VERY easy to use. I used my sisters invite code which got me 50 free kicks when I signed up! I just logged in through Facebook which seemed to be easier, it connects you right to all your friends and you are able to invite your friends to join from there! 

The app is seriously easy to use. You can scroll through and see new items in different stores:

 See how under the bags of chips it says 20 kicks, you just scan the bag in your local store and get the kicks! Easy!


There is an easy menu that lets you go to directly what you want to do (like walk into a store), and it uses your location to bring up the  stores closes to you and lets you know how many kicks you will get for walking in there. If you click the scan button it shows you items nearby that can be scanned for kicks.

The Editors Collections is pretty neat too! You can go in and scroll through each collection. At the bottom there is sometimes an envelope that has extra kicks in it, anywhere from 1-5. Its something you can easily do from your home. 


The rewards are pretty neat. You can pick from a wide list and set a goal if you want to. Right now I have my goal set for a Kitchen Aid mixer because, 1 - I'm dying for one and can't bring myself to spend the money and 2 - why not try? It's not like it's costing me anything. =P You can also earn an iPad or a bunch of different gift cards! So neat!

 There is an easy to navigate menu. It shows me how many kicks I have currently, what goal I'm working towards, any likes that you have saved while browsing, any friends that I have invited myself and friends I'm connected to through Facebook.

So there you have it. Pretty easy to use and if you are out running around its easy to bring up and just earn some kicks to get rewards!

If you want to try it here is my referral link: http://get.shopkick.com/grant28251

Don't forget to check out the other Friday Favorites on MomfessionalsA Little Bit of Everything Blog, or Grace and Love Blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Stopping by from the link up. Need to try this app. I too am craving a Kitchen Aid but too frugal to buy one.

    Come by and say hi! www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts