Friday Favorites {Link Up}

 Hi! I'm linking up with Momfessionals, A Little Bit of Everything Blog and Grace and Love Blog today!
Momfessionals

Lily Jade Elizabeth in Red Canvas a few months ago and I fell in love with it! It was everything I had been looking for in a bag/diaper bag. I have been eyeing their website for a few months now and finally decided to take the plunge. 




I decided on the Elizabeth in Camel. The leather was more expensive then the canvas but I had just sold some older bags and other things on eBay so I justified the price. Plus, when my other 2 girls were little, I bought about 5 or 6 different diaper bags (all at around $40-$80) because I could NEVER find one that I was in love with. I KNOW that this will be the only one need and will carry all the time. 

Another great thing about this bag is that once baby is big, the insert comes out and I can still carry it as a purse! In all honesty, I'm not sure that I would move the insert though, it helps keep my bag soooo organized. I have pockets for everything! The insert is also washable, so no worries if you spill! 


These are great bags! The "baby bag" part makes it perfect. They have all kinds of different bags at different price points! Take a second and check out their website if you are on the search for a new bag!

Comments

Popular Posts