Friday Favorites

Hello blogging world! It's another Friday Favorites and I'm linking up with Momfessionals to share my favorites from the week. 


 Momfessionals


First up is pictures from our annual Pumpkin Patch trip. We actually didn't buy a single pumpkin but we had a blast doing everything else they have to offer! 






(Can I just say how much I love this picture of the 4 of us! We are all looking!!)



The second thing this week is that my big girl got glasses this week!! Agh. It makes her look so much older! I let her pick them out all by herself in the hopes that she would love them and wear them. She doesn't do change very well and wearing something on her face is a big change! 

(Don't you love them! She wanted pink and pink she got)


Also can't forget to add that I'm 34 weeks!! Can ya tell I'm counting down!? I'm so ready to meet her and also for my back to stop hurting. I actually started seeing a chiropractor this week and it is heaven! I'm still not great yet and I'm sleeping terrible but the 30 min massage is amazing. And he's popped my back twice in 2 different spots and it felt so good! 

(I should mention that maternity tanks are my favorite. A tank, a long sweater or cardigan and leggings are my best friend right now!)

That's it for the day! Thanks for stopping by! 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Sorry it took so long to reply to you, I couldn't figure out why it wasn't letting me and I just fixed it today! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts