Christmas Pajama Party



I decided to link up today with Fancy Ashley and a few other bloggers for their Christmas Pajama Party Link-Up! So much fun!


 IMG_6662




 On Thursday I decided to throw the 3 girls into their Christmas pj's and get a few quick pictures of them! I had an idea in mind as to what I wanted and I'm so glad they turned out!

This turned out PERFECT!! It was exactly what I wanted and I'm so glad I got a smile from my oldest, she's the hardest kiddo in the world to get to smile! 

I had an elf!
 
Santa Clause (or Miss Clause)! 
 
And Rudolph! 

I was desperate for matching Christmas pj's. With the birth of Callie I was so behind. By the time I got around to ordering these were the ONLY ones I could find but they turned out perfect! 



I am so glad I took these Thursday because Friday morning Addie woke up with a 103 degree fever. Verdict was... the FLU!  I might have cried. I was so scared for Callie to get it. We decided that Glen would take care of Baylie and Callie, and I would only touch Addie. We quarantined her to the front living room and moved her mattress in. Her and I slept there all weekend. I am so thankful to say that her fever broke this morning and that no one else has got it! Her pedi put us all (but Callie) on Tamiflu as a preventive and I think between that and praying the blood of Jesus over my house that we were able to avoid it! I am so so thankful! I haven't touched my 6 week old in 4 days and I'm anxious to hold her again but first I'm doing all the dirty laundry. And I will probably wear a mask for a few days just to be safe! Hopefully the next few days will be uneventful and we can celebrate with our families Wednesday and Thursday! 

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!




post signature

Comments

  1. Such adorable pictures!! My baby girl, Stella, has the same jammies. ;) So glad your daughter is feeling better. Nothing like being sick through the holidays.

    Ashley Dorey
    everythingshunkydorey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being sick was terrible but we are so thankful that she was better by Christmas Eve! And that no one else got it! This flu is no joke this year!

      Delete
  2. Adorable jammies. That last picture of all three is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I loved them all so much! I need to get them printed off and hung up in my house somewhere! =)

      Delete
  3. What gorgeous girls you have! These pictures came out really well. Merry Christmas! Found your post on the pajama party linkup :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so, so blessed with my three little girls! Their poor daddy is so out numbered but I think he secretly loves it! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts