Friday Favorites




Yay for Friday! We are looking forward to the weekend! I have no major plans and that's exactly the way I want it this weekend! I'm linking up with Momfessionals for Friday Favorites!

 



 

First up, do you know what happens this year?! Yes, its the year of a new Star Wars movie!!!  So the year of 2015 has to be my FAVORITE! I am by no means wishing this year away but I am so looking forward to this movie! I'm trying to hype it up to my girls. I even told them that they can skip school opening day, daddy will miss work, and we will all go see it together. Yes, I'm a nerd, but I don't care! So excited!


 This is one of my FAVORITE shows and I am so sad to see it end! I just finished last nights episode. Only 3 left! Anyone else out there watch? 


We bought the girls these things called Hot Dots for Christmas. The dog pen lights up green and talks to them when they get the answer right or turns red and says sorry when they are wrong. They LOVE them. They each have their own iPad but when we took Callie for her 2 month check up the other day they just wanted these! Now to invest in the math ones! 



These eyes! Oh they are my favorite! How I love this baby! I thought for so long I was over the baby stage and I am so glad we decided to try one more time! She is such a blessing. Its also my FAVORITE that she is sleeping through the night already!


If you know me, you know Target is my absolute FAVORITE. I go one to two days a week. My papaw teases me about it quite often. I just love their Dollar Spot section and a goal this year is to get more organized. As I was looking at stuff earlier this week I decided to pick up a few extras for a giveaway! Hope on over to Instagram to enter if you want, and you can check out my last blog post for an extra entry!

Alright. That's all I have this week! Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. I love Parenthood too! But I completely forgot it was back on! I am so excited to watch it when I get home from work tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My DVR picked it up or I would have forgotten about it too!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the Momfessionals link up! I watched last night's Parenthood episode at 3am when I was up for a middle of the night feeding with my newborn! Such a great show, I'm sad to see it end! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts