Friday Favorites

Yay for Friday! I'm linking up with Momfessionals for Friday Favorites! So grab the graphic and join in!

 



I got a new bedspread for our bedroom and I adore it! And I got it at Walmart of all places! We got rid of a comforter with a dust ruffle and I doubt I ever got back! 


I know winter is almost over for some. But we still have February and March to get through with cold weather. Target got this adorable cardigan in and I love it! I'm already thinking of all the places I'm going to wear it, maybe even the Garth Brooks concert next weekend!  (Please excuse my babies crib, I'm just not ready to move her out just yet even though she's sleeping through the night!)


My new favorite picture of my girls! I love coordinating outfits!


In fact, I love them so much I found them matching Vday shirts at Carters! They aren't the traditional red or pink and I love them! Look for actual pictures of them in them next week!


I love my new planner system. I found people on Instagram talking about using a midori as a planner system. I started looking at the hashtags and pictures and I am hooked! My next purchase will be one to use as my wallet!

As always, thanks for stopping by! You can follow me at the links below. I'm always posting on Instagram, its by far my favorite social media site! Have a great weekend!






post signature

Comments

Popular Posts