#mandismoments2015 Week 3

I can't believe we are halfway through January! With the girls in school I feel like time is passing way too fast!

Here's our pictures from the week! You can follow along on Instagram each week!




Day 15: Homework time with daddy. Addie struggles with reading due to her Apraxia and she actually sounded out the word "blue". So proud of how far she has come!


Day 16: This child is crazy and I love her to pieces! 


Day 17: The PTO threw a Winter Carnival. I was there from 10-5:30. Long day but the kids seemed to have a blast! 


Day 18: I love these three precious girls so very much!


Day 19: MLK Jr. day = NO SCHOOL! We met up with my mom, sisters, niece and nephews and did some shopping! We were a circus! But look at those babies! We are so blessed!


Day 20: Look at those cute chubby cheeks! And that cute little hand holding her lambie's ear! 


Day 21: We are back at the pedi at 8am. This little girl is sick, again! Worse then last week! I am so. over. winter! 


That's it for this week! Thanks for checking in! 








post signature

Comments

Popular Posts