Friday Favorites: Apraxia Awareness Day Edition

Today I'm linking up with Momfessionals for Friday Favorites!




Today my FAVORITE is my oldest with special needs! My Addie has apraxia and yesterday was Apraxia Awareness Day! So many people wore blue and posted yesterday to raise awareness and to support my Addie.

As I finally got to our hotel last night, I say and looked at all the post and was just so overwhelmed. So many people love my girl and took the time yesterday to show it! I am touched to the bottom of my heart! 



Another favorite was taking my girls to their first Reds game! Man did we have fun!! My papaw was a lifetime Reds fan and its rubbed off and me and now I hope it rubs off on my girls! 









Last today is our trip to the Newport aquarium! We had a blast! I think getting to walk the bridge over the Sharks was my girls FAVORITE thing! 




Thanks for stopping by! And please take a minute to learn more about apraxia. Also if you have a second take a look at my post yesterday! Have a great weekend! 

Comments

  1. Hi! Nice to find your blog...found you through Momfessionals! ;-) My youngest also has apraxia (among 50 other things). ;-) Thank you for sharing and raising awareness! Your family is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts