Friday Favorites: Family Pictures, First Day of School, & Star Wars Edition.

Yay for Friday! I'm linking up with one of my favorite bloggers, Momfessionals, for Friday Favorites today! 


First on the list is.....family pictures!!! I decided to do summer this year since we've had fall for the past few years and I'm so glad I changed it up! It's one of my favorite sessions ever. It stinks that I have to pay someone to take our pictures (since you know, I have my own photography business) BUT he lets me edit them, which is awesome. Here's a few of my favorites:






I never get good pictures of me with my girls so I am so thankful to have these! 


Next up, our school started back yesterday. It is most definitely not my favorite thing but these cuties are. And they were both so excited! Callie and I are really going to miss them. I can't believe Baylie started kindergarten this year! Weren't they both JUST born?!?






And can we all have a moment of silence for my baby riding the big girl bus with her sissy. :( This was HER favorite! (I use to pick Addie up but we are half a mile from the school and one of the very first stops, so I just let them ride now. Makes my mommy life easier!)



This boy of mine is my absolute favorite and he kinda bad a mistake cutting his hair. So now, he doesn't have hardly any hair. I wasn't sure whether to cry or throw up when he first got me but it ended up turning out okay and it's growing on me. (By the time I get use to it, it will be all grown out again!) Laughing with him through life is my favorite. 



These big crocodile tears are my favorite. 😉 She's not actually hurt or anything.  She just got upset because I told her that the bib had to stay on. #beingthebabyishard



I'm going to get my hair cut today and these two haircuts are my favorites. Now let's see if I have the guts to actually cut it. Also, I'm getting my hair dyed!! I'm a nervous wreck. But the grey has GOT to go!! Anyone have an opinion on these? My appointment is at 11EST! 





Tormenting their baby sister is their favorite! lol 



And last, but definitely not least. Glen bought me these Star Wars movie posters before we were even married (so 10+ years ago) and I haven't had anywhere to really hang them (they hung in my bedroom at college but then we moved and didn't have anywhere for them). He finally convinced me to put them down the hall way. If you know me, you know I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan (and not just when new movies are coming out) so this has to be one of my favorite things this week! 




Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, my favorite form of social media, @mandirenee! 

Thanks for stopping by! Talk y'all soon! 

Comments

  1. So I hope this doesn't come out wrong... but shes kind of cute when she cries. My youngest is no longer a sweet crier, she is a full on tantrumer and it is so NOT cute. But your little one looks so sweet! Love those family pictures too :-)
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Definitely not! I think shes cute when she cries too! I'm sure in another 6 months it won't be as cute. Haha ;-P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts