Friday Favorites!!

Yay for Friday! Its been a long week and a half for us and I am so glad its Friday, even though its going to be a busy weekend! I'm linking up with Momfessionals today for Friday Favorites!!

one:

 I am super excited for our family pictures next week. My friend from college is going to take them for us and then let me edit them! Here are the outfits I've picked out for us! =)


two:

You know how in my Home Tour post (go there if you want to see our before and after pics, we did A LOT of work on this house), I said I wanted to paint! Well I finally was able to talk my wonderful husband into it. He painted all our main living area in 3 nights. I don't know how he did it honestly. I was exhausted just watching him. (He wouldn't let me help. He says I can't paint. =P) The end result turned out great and I just love the new color. I'm completely redecorating so my walls are down to the bare minimum but I'm sure I'll get it figured out soon. He is my favorite and the new color of my house is my favorite!






Glen bought me this canvas for our one year anniversary and with the primitive stuff I previously decorated with I couldn't use it. So now I'm basing all of my new decorating on this canvas. =)


three: 





Sunday I was going absolutely stir crazy and hadn't been out of the house for almost a week. Between Addie getting sick and having a 101* fever for 5 days and painting and cleaning in those 5 days, I was just done. Target and my Star Wars purse is my favorite! And once again, my amazing husband is my favorite for taking care of the girls for a few hours Sunday afternoon so I could go down the road by myself! 


four: 

These 4 our my favorites. Always! I love them so very much! 


five:


"NO" is definitely NOT her favorite word. ;-)


six:

Waking up to this face with hugs and kisses and "i love you mommy. so so much" is my absolute favorite. I just love hearing her voice. It was stolen from her for so long and I am so thankful for the progress she is making! 


seven: 


Baylie learned to swim this year. She is my little fish now. Hand stands are her favorite! 


That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! If you want to, follow me on my favorite form of social media, Instagram, @mandirenee! Have a great weekend! 





post signature

Comments

  1. Love your new paint color! The outfits you picked out for family pictures are super cute too!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts