Friday Favorites

It's been awhile since I've linked up with Momfessionals for Friday Favorites but I'm back this week and I have quite a few favorites!!

First up is our trip to Pigeon Forge last weekend. You can check out the blogpost here! We had such a fun time and these pictures are my new favorites! 



Next up are my bracelets I got from Farm Girl Paints! I ordered the girls their own and I am in love with how they turned out. Glen and I picked out a Bible verse and word for each girl and had them engraved on these cuffs! I love that it's something they can keep forever. And that they will be able to look down and have reminder of the prayers we are praying over them daily. 
Addie's cuff is Hope. We know God has a plan for her life, our overcomer. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Baylie's cuff is Lead. We want her to know that even when she is little, she is a child of God and can still do great things! To always lead and to never follow the crowd! "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity". Callie's cuff is Appointed. She is the baby of our family. But before we even decided that we wanted one more for sure, God knew she was meant to be here. She will do great things!! "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations". 


I also got myself 3! I love them all so much! 


Basketball started up and we had our first practice 2 weeks ago. These 2 are my favorite little basketball players. 


Addie got new glasses and I love them so so much. 



I took the girls outside a few Sunday's ago and took a few quick pictures of them in our backyard. They are my new favorites and will be going up on my wall soon. 




This is my favorite 2nd grader and she got the Star Award last week! She was so proud of her herself. 


Another favorite this week is the girls school pictures. They rocked them! I might be able to take my own pictures but there is something about a school picture that I HAVE to have. 



And last, this girl is starting to read!! She is eager to learn and I love watching her grow this year! 



Thanks for stopping by y'all! And if you want, follow me on my favorite form of social media, Instagram, @mandirenee

Comments

  1. I love that you got each girl their one cuff!! How's sweet. they will cherish those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE FGP cuffs too! I have a daughter named Hope and her verse is Jeremiah 29:11. The cuffs you chose were awesome!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts