Friday Favorites

Y'all. I am so happy it's Friday. It's been a long week, Callie hasn't felt well and I'm ready for Glen to be home. Haha. We actually have a busy weekend planned. I have sessions Friday and Saturday evenings. Saturday morning is basketball practice. Then Saturday we are heading to stay the night with my parents so we can be there for my nephew and niece's birthday parties! Oh how I love those babies. So not much rest but that's okay!

First up this week are these shirts!! Callie turns 1 next week and we are SOO having a Star Wars party next weekend! Make sure to check back for pictures! I'll also be taking her one year old pictures soon! 



Second is this little squirt. Over 100 ppl from our church went to see Woodlawn Sunday night. We tried to take Callie too but that didn't work out too well. Mommy ended up in the car and lobby with her. But the nice ppl at the theater gave me 2 free movie tickets so Glen and I will be going back sometime! So sweet of them! She's my favorite. And our church is my favorite. #myfamily





Third this week is this meme. I love it. And I might have sent it to my husband. It's gotten cold here y'all. I don't like to be cold. 



Last is this movie. Oh it's so good you guys! If you haven't watched it. You should!




That's it this week for me. Everyone have a great weekend. And don't forget to follow me on my favorite form of social media, Instagram, @mandirenee. 

Comments

  1. LOVE that meme, so funny! How nice that you got 2 free tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and ten year old daughter are such the SW geeks! This is the second year in a row that they're donning the Vadar and Leah outfits for trick-or-treating! My husband has the entire outfit. I have NO idea how much he paid for it. He's even already bought their tickets to see the movie the day before it actually comes out!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts