Tennesse Weekend Getaway

We had a fun filled weekend in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee over the weekend. We left bright and early Thursday morning and we were off!

We stopped for lunch at Pizza Hut where they gave us the girls lunch buffet bar for free! Nice little start to our weekend trip! 





 Her little teeth slay me! Its like she has fangs!
 We made it to our cabin and we had such a great view!

Next, we headed out to The Island. We spent a ridiculous amount of money to let the girls ride these little rides but they had fun! 



 This. Is. My. Life. 
Trying to get her to take a picture is crazy sometimes.


Friday morning we got up and made it to Mel's Diner to eat breakfast at 8am. It was super yummy. After breakfast me, my mother in law, my sister in law, my niece Sydney and Callie hit up the outlets while Glen, my brother in law, and my father in law took Addie, Baylie and Rachael back to The Island to get the use out of the unlimited passes we had bought the night before. 
 




Friday night Glen's cousin got married! This was one of the main reasons for making the trip when we did. They had an outdoor wedding on this deck! So pretty! 
 



 Addie is obsessed with Callie. She was feeding her a peanut butter sandwich here.
 Chad and Brittany! Her dress was gorgeous! 

 Baylie couln't hang. Callie was starting to crash. So we left before the cake. Which makes me kinda sad, I love cake. =P

 Addie was the only one that made it back to the cabin awake. 

 I love him! =D

Saturday morning we got up and Glen and Addie went and rode the Alpine Coaster. Glen loved it. Addie was a little scared which surprised me since she loves roller coaster. 



 Me, Baylie and Callie hung out in the car.

After that we headed to the NASCAR Speedpark. Addie scared me to death driving one of these cars. She hit the wall head first at full speed. She hit her face on the steering wheel and her glasses went flying. She was fine but it shook her and me and her daddy up. 



 Best. Baby. Ever. She rocked this whole weekend.



 Girlfriend needs shoes (I bought them today)

 I found a Zaxby's. So good guys. I got the Kickin' Chicken Sandwich and I wish I had another one.

Saturday evening I made my family dress up and take a quick few pictures! 


 I love them and am so glad that Glen's family got Addie to smile. And I gave me sister in law a quick "how to" tutorial on how to use my camera. I got all the settings ready and she snapped the pictures. =)

 She only has eyes for her daddy!

 Lets head home!!! 5.5 hour car ride. We only stopped once! That has to be a record!

 Getting ready to get back into Wild, Wonderful West Virginia. 

 We stopped and picked up her new glasses on the way home. I LOVE them. They are a much better fit then her last pair.

Me and this kid did our grocery shopping today. We were so out of food! She's the cutest!

This week is pure craziness. But it seems like that's how everything is anymore. I'm not sure I would know how to function if I didn't have anything going on. lol

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see ya soon!

Comments

Popular Posts