Friday Favorites!

It's time for Friday Favorites again! I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals so be sure to hop over there when you finish here!

This Friday is my favorite because it's my girls last day of school before Thanksgiving Break! I am so looking forward to a week off. Addie has an EEG scheduled for Monday and I am not looking forward to THAT at all. That is definitely not going to be my favorite. 

First up, have y'all heard of Keep Collective?! I'm doing a party and their stuff is soooo pretty. Here is the link to take a look at the website and place an order! If you want to order under my party, email me and I'll give you the details on how to do so (mandi.smalltowngal@gmail.com). 






Callie's Star Wars party was my favorite. You can see it here. 



This age gap is my favorite!! I let them feed their baby sister her breakfast while I got stuff ready to head out the door. I love these 3 girls. They are my favorite. 


My twin sister is the best and this sweater at Target had us cracking up!! We totally went into a dressing room so we could get a picture! 


My new planner with my new inserts is a BIG favorite. I love that I can add things in and have different sections for different things. Plus it's smaller then my Erin Condren and so much easier to throw in my bag. 



I got my NEW Lily Jade Meggan diaper bag. They sent it to me and in return I will be doing some photography for their business. I am so so excited!! I did my first ever periscope and unboxed it. You can check it out for a few more hours. Periscope name is @mandi_renee. 




This. LOVE this! So so true!


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check me out on Instagram @mandirenee. It's my favorite form of social media! 

Comments

  1. You and your sister are hilarious in that sweater! Have a great weekend and enjoy the time off with your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of you and your sister is so funny, love the sweet pics of all the girls. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts