Baylie Turns 6!!!!

I can't believe this girl of mine is 6 years old! For a long time I thought she was going to be my last baby so its hard to believe that she is already 6. Time needs to sloooooooow down!



Her birthday is December 31 so we always move her party to a week later. Mainly because my sister is usually out of town during New Years. So, we let her decide if she wanted to open her presents from us on her actual birthday or wait until her party. I bet you can guess what she picked.







Her big gift from us was a Nintendo 3DS. She had been asking for one for months!




We meet my parents and twin sister and her little boy at Chuck E Cheese and let them play and eat some pizza! She had so much fun. After that, we came home, and all 4 of us girls took naps. We had a party with the youth and other families from our church.



Believe it or not, all 3 girls stayed up until midnight. Here we are, leaving the party at about 12:20. I think they are tired.

We had her Shopkins themed birthday party this past weekend! We do semi-small parties. We invite our close family and then we invited 3 family friends from church.  She had a blast and got way too many gifts. She is one blessed little girl!






She loves kindergarten this year. She is doing so, so well! She was the first ones in her class to read 4 books to her teacher. She was so proud of herself! And momma, was super proud too. She is kind and loving and a little mother to her sisters. I love her so very much and am so proud of the little girl she is becoming.

Comments

Popular Posts