Friday Favorites: Snow Edition

Y'all, we are just about to get hammered with who even knows how much snow! I am so stinking excited. They JUST moved us to 18-24 inches! Lets see how the next 24 hours play out! Alright, lets get started on my Friday Favorites.

one

 Look at that little squirt with her side pony. Shes' growing up too fast. 

two


We got snow this week. About an inch on Wednesday, so we had a 2 hour delay Thursday. Bascially my kiddo's have been out of school a bunch this week. Monday was a holiday. Tuesday they went but I got called early to come get Addie because she was running a 101.4* fever. Wednesday Baylie went to school and Addie had to stay home. Thursday we had a 2 hour delay and now today, Friday they are out because we are getting ready to get hit with this!!!!


Y'all I love snow. I'm so excited! 

three







My new Fossil Sydney satchel is my favorite. It's big enough to hold all of my stuff and yet so small! I love how the sides unzip so that I can actually get IN the bag with out it all falling out. I ordered this one off eBay used for an AMAZING price. I bet you wouldn't even have known it was used if I hadn't told ya. =P

four





Baylie brought this home for me this week. She said "mommy, I sounded it out all by myself!" I am so proud of her. She loves kindergarten and is really starting to grasp reading and writing and spelling. 

five




Last night my dad called and wanted to take all the grand-babies to Chuck E Cheese. My parents and sisters live about an hour and a half away from me and Chuck E Cheese is smack in the middle. So we all packed up and headed out, with no husbands to help because they were all working. lol We all had a good time. Can you guess which sister is my twin? =)



 Thanks so much for stopping by! Catch me on my favorite form of social media, Instagram, @mandirenee.



I am linking up with these fabulous bloggers today! Take a second and check them out!

Andrea at Momfessionals
Katie at Cup of Tea

grab button for Cup of Tea

April at a. liz adventures


 Karli at September Farm

Comments

  1. Have fun in the snow! I love the zippers on that purse. It looks so organized in there - not like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are snowed in this weekend, too. Expecting about 24-30 inches here in NoVa. Crazy!!! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts