Life Lately

Well we've had a crazy but low key weekend. The girls didn't have school Friday so we decided to just have a pj day at home! 


Snack time in the kitchen floor. 

Right after this picture was taken, Baylie shut Callie's finger up in a door. Let me tell you, it made me sick to my stomach. It was stuck for probably a good 10 seconds and instead of opening the door at first, Baylie tried to pull it out. I was running through the house just praying her finger was still attached. It cut it, but not bad. The pedi sent us to the ER for an X-ray just to be safe. No broken bones! 




Watching Minions and eating snacks while we wait for the results. 

Saturday I ran and picked up the big girls from my MIL (she met me at the hospital and grabbed them so I didn't have to take all 3 into the ER by myself, so they ended up just staying the night with her). We ran down the road to do some errands and ran into TRU where they scored some Season 4 Shopkins. Seriously, I do not understand the fascination with these things. Anyone else have kiddos that love them?


While me and the 2 big girls ran errands, Glen took Callie to do our grocery shopping. I asked him to get me a green pepper for a recipe. This is what he brought home...


Sunday we had church and then a youth meeting at our pastors house. It was a fun afternoon of food and fellowship and I did not take one single picture. ::oops::

Today, the girls are off school again and we have negative degree wind chill here SO we are staying IN! 

 
This sums them up pretty good. Addie is usually always super silly and happy. Baylie is my crazy one. And Callie truly just loves her sisters and wants to do everything they do. 

This week isn't too busy. I go to 2 different MOPS and most of the time they are on opposite weeks but with the way the days fell this month, I have both meetings this week. We also have snow in the forecast and I'm hoping for just ONE good snow and then it can be over for the winter. 

Catch y'all soon! Have a great day! 

Comments

Popular Posts