New URL

Hi guys! A quick heads up. I decided not to renew my domain name this year for a few reasons. I'm thinking about changing the name to something that feels more "me". But I don't want to commit just yet. I'm not sure how it will work for those wanting to still follow me using their apps and such (I use bloglovin' and I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it there). So if you want to keep up with me, the new URL for now is mandirenee.blogspot.com!

I love the comments and new readers! And I hope I don't lose anyone in this transition! I just didn't want to pay for something that I wasn't completely happy with and the deadline was today (Wednesday).

Thanks everyone! I hope everyone is having a good week and I'll be back for an update of our very snowed in long weekend later today! After I sleep, its 20 til 1 here. =)

Comments

Popular Posts