A Snowed in Weekend.. a Week Late

Guys. I. Got. Sick. The girls were off school for our winter storm (we got 17"!!!) and went back on Wed. And on Wed I got sick. Man, I am JUST getting back to myself. Still tired, but better. I ended up going to MedExpress on Saturday for some meds! But I wanted to put up pictures from our awesome weekend of being snowed in. So these are late, but better then never! 

This was Callie's first snow, and she loved it as much as we all do! I couldn't leave her out too long since she couldn't even walk in it so she SCREAMED and cried when her daddy and sisters were still outside and she wasn't. 


Poor guy, he had a long driveway to shovel. A neighbor did come by in his tractor and help him finish right after I took this picture. 

The best I could do of the 3 of them actually sitting. 

Snow baby!

All smiles all weekend. 

She loved it too!

The girls little best friend took this for us! I actually got a picture of us all smiling and looking!

My love! 

Sunday we meet our friends at our church and went sleigh riding. It was a little warmer Sunday so we were out there about 2 hours! 

Big hill!


And of course, if you know me, you know I had to get my good camera out for a quick picture of the girls. I'm in love with this!


Seriously, being snowed in is one of the best things ever. Everything gets quiet. The whole landscape turns pure white. I love to watch it snow and for the power to NOT go off. Haha. It was an awesome few days! 

Comments

Popular Posts