Friday Favorites

I feel like the weeks have been so busy lately. This week has actually been one of my least busiest weeks in awhile. I love being involved and having things to do but this week has been nice. Callie and I have been home almost everyday and it's just what we needed (and also what my house needed, I cleaned and got caught up on the laundry!). I wanted to hop on and do my Friday Favortites today!


one


I got my hair cut and dyed and I LOVE it. My best friend Denisha really did an awesome job.


two


I got the girls Easter dresses (my mom actually bought them). So pretty and girlie. Color coordinating but not matchy matchy. Perfect. 



three 

I picked this up on a whim and I really like it. I'm terrible about putting lotion on after a shower (the stickiness bugs me) so this has been perfect. My skin feels so soft afterwards.



four



It was so nice outside starting on Saturday (we had our nieces 9th birthday party that day, she had a photo booth). We have loved the weather. Until Wednesday, rain and wind and cold and then snow moved in. We are all anxiously awaiting spring and warm weather.


five

Which leads me to my LEAST favorite thing this week. The wind destroyed our pool Wednesday night. The liner is done. Not sure about the rest. Boo. 



So. That's all for the week! Thanks for stopping by today! Take a second and check out the other link ups today! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and I'll catch ya soon!




Andrea at Momfessionals
Katie at Cup of Tea

grab button for Cup of Tea

April at a. liz adventures


 Karli at September Farm

Comments

Popular Posts