Life Lately

The last week or so has been really low key for us. It's still cold here, we have days where it's in the 60's and the next day it's 30* and snowing (like today). I haven't felt like dragging the baby out and I've had some house work to catch up on. 

Last Friday, Callie and I had lunch with Baylie. She might give me a run for my money (she is so opinionated and stubborn) but she has the sweetest heart and so much to say. She always wants to tell me stories and I love listening to her. When your 8yo has a sever speech delay and you have NO idea what's on her mind, you cherish speech so much more when you hear words and sentences and thoughts from your other kiddos. 



Friday night I had MNO with my MOPS group! We went to a little place called Books & Brews. Their flatbreads are delicious and so is their coffee! We played Apples to Apples and I laughed so hard! 



I went out yesterday (when it was nice and 70*) and found my Easter dress to match the girls. Gotta love coordinating outfits!



On my way home I went to the girls school so they could shop the Book Fair. I like to SEE what they want and not just send money for them to spend however. It was the end of the day so I just grabbed them and headed home. That look Callie is giving the girls. All. The. Time. Baylie came walking down the hallway to us earlier and Callie just squealed. She LOVES her sisters. 



Our garage door broke this week so I am currently parking outside. Which means I have to drag this sweet face out into the cold now. She's always so happy. I couldn't imagine life without this sweet girl. 



And that's life lately. Super low key. Today I've done laundry. Oh how I loathe laundry. Addie has therapy at 3:30 and then we have church at 7! I hope everyone is having a great day! Catch ya soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts