Father's Day Weekend

We had a fantastic Father's Day weekend. Glen traveled last week from Wed-Fri. When he got home Fri evening we headed to the church for the youth (he is one of the leaders) lock in for a bit. I came home with Callie early but him and the two big girls stayed there until midnight! The girls had an absolute blast!

Saturday we got up bright and early and we ran a ton of errands that I couldn't do without him with me. I ran in places to return things and to buy Addie's birthday presents while he sat in the car with them! They watched movies and I got to shop by myself, win-win.

After that we heading to our niece's 1st birthday party! Crazy that a year has already passed!! 

After we finished up there, Squirt went to Mamaw's and we took the big girls to see Finding Dory!! It was so good guys! Glen and I talked last night about how it kinda resonated for us more because of having a kiddo with special needs and then I read this article today. You should check out the article and the movie! Addie especially loved it and wanted to go back to watch it today!






After the movies, we spent a little bit of time with my in laws. I really am so blessed with the in laws I have. I love them dearly.





Sunday we went to church and then headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to meet my parents and my little sister and her family (my twin is at the beach, so jealous). After we ate, dad took the kiddos to Chuck E Cheese. He knows the way to their hearts. lol





We attempted a family picture. Sometimes I don't even know why I try anymore. =/



I did get this gem this weekend. They are my favorites.





Sunday evening Glen and the big girls went to help a friend put up his pool. I stayed home with Squirt so she could get in bed at a decent time. She somehow figured out a way to not make that happen. =P





She's not spoiled at all y'all. =D

That was our weekend. It was nice and relaxing and spent with family, just the way I like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow me on Instagram, @mandirenee

Comments

Popular Posts