Friday Favorites

Can I just say how happy I am it's Friday. It's been a looooong week. Today I'm linking up with Momfessionals for Friday favorites! Come grab the image, link up and join in on the fun!
 


Glen has already started traveling for his new job and was gone Tues-Thurs. We LOVE this job but we missed him this week and aren't use to traveling yet! This picture sums up nicely the crazy I feel after the last few days. 


The girls best friends were over playing Thursday afternoon and "baby Callie" is their favorite. This picture cracks me up every time I look at it! 


I finally bought myself an Apple Watch with my birthday money. It's a new favorite!! I love it so much! Trying to set it up about drove me crazy but it's all good now! 


I also got a new pen in the mail today. I love how it writes! Blue ink is my favorite! 


This girl is rocking kindergarten! I'm so proud of her. She loves to read and is doing so well!! 


I was thinking about buying this bathing suit but a friend pointed out that the tan line on the top might be weird. Anyone have any thoughts?! I really love the way it looks. I just can't decide. 


We got bikes recently (so Glen can ride to work) and got Callie a trailer. We both love it and will be a favorite for us during the next few weeks! No worries, she has a helmet!


If you missed my blog post yesterday on my favorite Lily Jade bag you can check it out here


I'm loving these Jessica Simpson sunglasses I got from TJMaxx for $10!! 


Last for the week is this meme. It was pretty accurate for my last 3 days. Lol 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. You can follow me on my favorite form of social media, Instagram, @mandirenee. 

Comments

  1. I'm loving all of the high-waisted bottoms this summer! I don't think it'd be too bad, especially if you're just wearing tanks and such in the summer. Also, love the apple watch, so fun!! Have a great weekend:)

    www.keepingupwithkategriff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts