Review: Lily Jade Meggan Diaper Bag in Brandy

 Last year I was afforded the privilege of working with Lily Jade through my photography business. The sent me the Meggan and I have been sending them images of their product for the last 5 months. I have so enjoyed working with this company and I LOVE their bags so very much. I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to represent such a great brand! I also have the Elizabeth bag which I bought myself before our 3rd little girl was born (you can read my review on it here). 

 
 Now as much as I love my Elizabeth, I love the Meggan even more. This bag is a little bigger which is awesome for when I have all 3 girls with me! 


I tend to carry a ridiculous amount of snacks with me when we are all out. Especially if we have a day full or errands, therapy or doctor appointments. Snacks keep everyone happy, including mommy! I also carry iPads, diapers, wipes, cups, and my items.


One of the best features of this bag is that it can be worn as a should bag, backpack or crossbody! And I really use it all 3 ways, according what we are doing that day! I probably wear it crossbody a little bit more since I've always gravitated to wearing purses that way too. The one thing that I love about this bag, and that was my only problem with the Elizabeth, is the longer shoulder straps! It hits just perfect on me when I wear it as a shoulder bag and I don't feel like its up under my armpit, which was the only thing I would have changed about the Elizabeth but wasn't a deal breaker for me since I wear it crossbody the majority of the time.





It's such a beautiful bag and something I will use even after my last baby is older and out of diapers. 




Thanks for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow for my Friday Favorites! And follow me on Instagram, @mandirenee!



I received this bag from Lily Jade in exchange for pictures of their product. All opinions on this blog were entirely my own and I was not asked to write this blog post. I love their product so much I just wanted to share. =)

Comments

Popular Posts