Friday Favorites

Today I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday Favorites! So let's get to it!

First up, is this girl! 


If you've been around for any amount of time, you know that this girl here has been through it. She has been put under 9 times in 6.5 years. She has been diagnosed with hearing loss (which now she has near perfect hearing!), sensory processing, Apraxia, petit mal seizures (which she has been cleared of!) and ADHD.  

Tomorrow is Apraxia Awareness Day! Apraxia is: a motor speech disorder. Children with CAS have problems saying sounds, syllables, and words. This is not because of muscle weakness or paralysis. The brain has problems planning to move the body parts (e.g., lips, jaw, tongue) needed for speech. The child knows what he or she wants to say, but his/her brain has difficulty coordinating the muscle movements necessary to say those words.   So tomorrow we will wear blue and support this girl. We will be her voice right now while she doesn't have one. If you want to wear blue and support her use the #Voice4Addie so we can see your pictures! And tag me on Instagram @mandirenee. 





Next up is this girl who had her 18mo appt this week. She is 25.5lbs and 31.5 inches. She's our smallest one and is such a little squirt! She had one shot and got one Star Wars sticker. 



This bag is my favorite (and so is my Erin Condren planner, you can find it here)! I have bought and sold and re-bought this bag 3x. I think I just need to keep it, especially since the blue Ikat has been discontinued. 


Next up is my Apple Watch! I have gone back and forth about buying this for MONTHS and I finally took the plunge a few weeks ago. And I LOVE it! I got the blue band and then went on Amazon and bought a silver band. If you are on the fence, just do it! I got the 42mm because I like a big watch and it's perfect. 



And I can't talk about the other 2 girls and not mention this girl. Oh how I love her toothless smile! 


If you missed my Life Lately post, you can find it here! We had a great weekend and have been super busy! So blessed to be mommy to these 3 girls! 


That's all for today!! Thanks for stopping by this little blog of mine. You can find me on my favorite form of social media, Instagram, @mandirenee. And don't forget, if you wear blue tomorrow, tag me or use the #Voice4Addie! 

Comments

  1. Ohhh your apple watch! I have been thinking about taking the plunge, too! Also, love your bag:) Have a great weekend!

    www.keepingupwithkategriff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts