Life Lately

Life has been crazy, beautiful and I love it. Be prepared for some picture overload! 


Suckers on the back porch after dinner. Love warm weather and summertime. 

Baylie lost her two front teeth on back to back days! Her toothless smile is the best! 

May the 4 is Star Wars Day! May the FOURTH be with you! ;-)

How we roll when mommy needs to do a few things at the girls school. 

Over Mother's Day weekend we celebrated my moms birthday as well! Grandkid #7 will be here SOON!! 

Me and my girls on Mother's Day! I am so blessed. 

West Virginia primaries were yesterday so I took this girl with me! The big girls got to stay at mamaws house Monday night! 

And that's been life lately! Busy and fun and full of family time! 

Come back Friday for a special Friday Favorites! 

Comments

Popular Posts