Friday Favorites: Chasing Fireflies

Another week has gone and it was our first full week of summer break! And boy it was busy! I'm linking up with Momfessionals today so head over there when you are finished here and check out the rest of the link up!

Here are a few favorites from this past week!
This boy, he will always be my favorite. I love him with all my heart.

My Squirt!
 My Monkey!
 My Bug!

We roasted marshmellows and made smores last weekend. The girls loved it. I didn't get many pics while we were doing the actual roasting since 3 kids and fire makes me a little crazy, but they enjoyed themselves!


Taking an evening swim! Our pool is our favorite!

 
Chasing and catching Fireflies (or what I've always called them, lightning bugs). I never realized until recently not everywhere has lighting bugs! It's probably one of my favorite things about summer time. Watching them light up the yards and trying to catch them is so much fun!


Baylie had basketball camp this week! She had a blast.


Callie is everyone's favorite and when she wants to play ring around the rosey, you stop and play ring around the rosey! =)

 Last day of basketball camp! She got a basketball and learned new skills. Just those 3 days really helped her improve! I might have a little ball player after all!


We made our first ever Summer Bucket List. If you want to see what we put on there you can check it out here! The girls loved doing it and we are excited to complete it!


Baylie's new favorite are her purple glasses! I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about them because I loved her blue SO much but I admit, I love these too!


That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by. And check me out on my favorite form of social media, Instagram @mandirenee.

Comments

Popular Posts