Stranded with Netflix

And today is going to be a two for one day. I wanted to do this link up too and since I have the time this morning I'm jumping on in! So, head over to Mix and Match Mama's blog to see the link up and everyone else's post!

 

Today we are talking about your top three nexflix shows that you would have to have if you were stranded on a deserted island. Guys, this is SO hard. The first two were easy, I had to really think about the third.

  •  Friends
    • If you know me, you KNOW I love this show. I've watched every episode more times then I can even tell you. When I need something to fall asleep to, I turn this show on. I think now its just so familiar it brings back so many memories of watching it with Friends when I was younger.
 

  • Gilmore Girls
    • Once again, I'm sure this surprises no one.  And can we just talk about the reboot for a minute. I am sooooo excited. I really hope they do the end justice. I have high hopes people. I love the fast talk, mom/daughter relationship, and all the coffee drinking. Sure there are parts of seasons that could have been left out but in the end its one of my all time favorites. 
 Gilmore Girls - Gilmore Girls Wallpaper (20005607) - Fanpop

  •  Downton Abbey
    • I had to really think about this one. But this is one that I could watch and not get tired of. Plus, it makes me laugh and I love shows or books set in that time period. If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it!
 Downton Abbey: c'est la fin -


Okay, now that I have knocked out two fun blog post today, I need to get some stuff done around the house! If you want to see my "Whats in My Bag" post, click here. Thanks again for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts